Judy Gibson, MSOM, Dipl. Acu, LAc, ADS
Judy is the founder and owner of Seven Directions Acupuncture LLC, an acupuncture clinic in Nashville, TN.
Judy graduated cum laude from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, Racine, Wisconsin, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and a Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine. Judy is nationally board certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is a Tennessee Licensed Acupunctuirist.
Judy is a general practitioner with a professional focus on fertility, including IUI/IVF support. She loves supporting women through the life phases of reproductive issues, pre and post natal care, and menopause.
Judy has extensive experience in treating behavioral health issues, emotional disharmonies, trauma and addiction recovery. Judy is a Registered Trainer and is a board member of the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA).
Anthony M. Giovanniello, MSAC, Dipl. Acu, LAC
Anthony holds a Master's Degree in Science and Acupuncture, is nationally board certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and has been in private practice since 2005.
Anthony is extensively trained and experienced in treating the more than 40 illnesses acknowledged by the World Health Organization to be treatable by Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine. Anthony's practice focus is Men's Health, Stress Related Illnesses, Anxiety, PTSD, Depression, End of Life Issues and Cancer Care.
Anthony is the founder of Acupuncture Ambassadors (ACUAMB), a 501C3 non-profit, charitable organization. It's mission is to organize sustainable Acupuncture schools, training programs and treatment clinics worldwide for the care of refugees, victims of violence, war, international conflict and the poor. Anthony is also a founding member and former medical director of Acupuncture for Veterans Community Clinic in Queens, NY.
"I am so happy to have the opportunity to live and work in such a fantastic place as Nashville. As I have had family here for many years, it was a no-brainer to make the move from New York City. I look forward to meeting everyone in the 7 Directions community and to work with you in support of your efforts to lead a life of vibrant health and wellbeing."
Holly Macias, MTSOM, Dipl. OM, LAC
Holly is a Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist. She is a Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM) as certified by the National Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed by the state of Tennessee. She received her Master’s Degree of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in 2012.
Acupuncture and herbal medicine have been a part of Holly’s life since she first began receiving acupuncture at age 21. After experiencing the first hand benefits and having a major shift in her own health, Holly decided to study Chinese Medicine so that she could share it with others. Holly’s gentle and effective needling style is ideal for treating anything from the common cold to long standing chronic conditions and can help to soothe the everyday stressors of modern life.
She practices a classical style of Traditional Chinese Medicine that employs a unified consideration of the patient’s mind, body and lifestyle in order to come up with the most effective treatment. She frequently uses other modalities such as moxabustion and cupping, herbal medicine, and Chinese nutritional therapies. Holly specializes in and has completed advanced training in:
- Women’s Health including menstrual irregularities, hormone balance and menopausal support
- Boosting fertility naturally, male and female infertility support especially with assisted reproductive technologies like IVF and IUI
- Prenatal care including preventive care to strengthen the mother and baby and common aliments such as threatened miscarriage, morning sickness, muscular pain, fatigue, anxiety, breech positioned babies and labor induction; postpartum recovery including insufficient milk supply and postpartum depression
- Endocrine imbalances including thyroid and adrenal issues and overall endocrine support as the proper functioning of endocrine glands impact every aspect of physical and mental health
- Complex pain and/or auto immune syndromes which involve the regulation of the endocrine and immune systems as well as reduction of inflammation as typical in rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Lyme disease and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Stress and pain reduction and management to prevent disease by regulating the immune, endocrine and nervous system to increase vitality and quality of life
- Optimizing digestion and metabolism and treating disorders like IBS and Crohn’s disease which also involve regulation of the endocrine, immune and nervous systems
- Acupuncture as complementary cancer care to support mood and well being, increase and improve immune and lymphocyte activity, and to help manage pain and the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy
Holly is currently pursuing a DAOM (Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine.